With precise techniques, we focus on in-building skills in students with a learning-by-doing approach and developing responsive websites for all platforms of computers, mobiles, and tablets. With availing payroll for entry-level web designers, we aim to mold your career with web design training. Anything and everything we teach will develop your work in web design. We offer Real-world projects which will help you gain practical knowledge of designing and developing websites, learning the working of the web industry, build your profile, and gain corporate-level exposure. It is an absolute fact that once you wind up with the web design training, we will help you secure a decent-paying job.
Requirements you need for a Web Design Training:
Individuals with adequate computer knowledge can learn web design training. It is indeed beneficial as the current IT companies are not demanding a degree or a diploma. But according to your educational qualification, we accept students with a B.E, BTech degree, or a diploma certificate. It will benefit you in getting placed in the best IT companies.
Further benefits from Web Design training:
With technically advanced Web Design training from A2N Academy, we guarantee 100% placements by renowned IT companies in and across the country. Working professionals and Individuals with a shift in their careers benefit the most from this web design training.
Our Web Design training clarifies all your queries.
- With our web design training, entry-level designers can work as web developers, web designers, Front-end web designers, UI designers, and UX designers for fair pay.
- Our web design training will benefit you as you will be able to understand the working of the IT Industry.
- Before advancing towards the IT world, our web design training offers students the necessary corporate-level exposure.
- We also help you to interact with customers and augment associative learning.
- Our web design training helps students build responsive designs with and without the Bootstrap framework.
- We also train you to deal with Real-world projects with the best implementations of the Industry.
- Our web design trainers teach you about Tools that amplify web development speed and manage the code.
As there are many web pages and websites that are hard to understand, we cover every concept and teach on each page and website with our web design training.
Our skilled trainers educate and guide each stage of Real-Time projects so that students know of the obstacles they will deal with in the IT Industry.
- Our web design training will help you link with other job networks.
- Our academy provides Mock tests and interviews to improve your presence of mind and build in your confidence.
After the web design training, we offer you an opportunity to work as an intern in IT companies for a better industrial experience.
We make sure that our web design training meets the demands of our students. Based on the requirements of our working professionals and freshers, we teach web design from very basic.
The most significant fact is that our web design training will enable Software, IT companies, and web designing companies to recruit you.
Stating a Disclaimer,
As the Covid 19 pandemic is on a roll, we encourage our students and trainers to take online classes.
- Introduction to HTML
- How to Use Head & Body Section In HTML
- HTML elements, page structure, Editors, Documents
- How to use Headings & Paragraphs
- HTML Linking and inserting images in HTML
- Empty HTML Elements
- HTML Attributes, Text alignment & Formatting, Horizontal Rule & Line Breaks,
- HTML Quotations & Comments
- HTML Colors & CSS
- HTML Lists, Forms, Tables, Frames.
- Introduction to CSS?
- Styling of HTML elements-text
- Selectors and Attributes in CSS
- Attribute Selectors
- Mobiles, Tabs & Other Devices Writing Media Rules
- CSS Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Grids
- Flex Properties and Containers
- Bootstrap Carousels, Tooltips, Modals
- Introduction to Js
- Array Methods (e.g. map(), filter() etc.
- Callback functions
- Async Await
- call(), bind(), apply()
- JSON Objects
- Variables And Methods
- Array Methods
- Create Elements
- Set Timeout
- Set Interval
- Browser Storages
- Call apply bind
- Async Await
- What is jQuery
- Adding jQuery to web pages
- jQuery Selectors and Events
- jQuery Effects
- jQuery plugins