Why A2N Academy
We have structured the course with practical sessions which help you acquire the essential understanding and knowledge retention of the concepts. The live projects expose you to real-world operations that build confidence, courage, and knowledge to face the challenges and meet the demands thrown by corporate companies.
At the outset, Digital Marketing can be briefly explained as the process of marketing the products/services on the internet using digital channels and available online platforms. Digital Marketing is vast, and it is difficult to navigate for newcomers or those looking to find their niche in this industry. So, how do you stand apart from the competition and accelerate your speed up the corporate ladder?
Our trainers help you to improve creativity through assignments that build curiosity and in-depth knowledge of the topics.
- Course completion certificate
- Certifications on Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook which is free of cost
- Professional and 12 years experienced trainers
- Practical sessions on real-time projects
- Well equipped classrooms
- 100% placement
- Support on the preparation of resume and interviews through taking up mock interviews
- Free demo classes available
Modules covered in Digital Marketing Course
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Writing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Who can take up the Digital Marketing Course?
- 10+2 passed students
- Diploma students who have basic computer knowledge
- Graduates or Undergraduates
- SAnyone who is a passion to learn Digital Marketing
- Anyone keen to enhance their marketing skills
- Anyone who is looking to change their current profile to Digital Marketing
- Anyone who aspires to be an entrepreneur/freelancer in the Digital Marketing Industry
What is the average salary for Digital Marketers?
As per Glassdoor, the salary for entry-level Digital Marketers is Rs.194K per annum and can reach from Rs. 457K - Rs. 2103K per annum for experienced Digital Marketers. The salary varies depending on the industry, city, experience, role, etc...
What are the job roles offered for Digital Marketing?
After completion of Digital Marketing Courses, the companies offer the below roles
- Digital Marketing Executive / Specialist
- Content Strategist
- SEO Specialist / Executive
- Social Media Marketing Expert
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
- SEM Specialist / Search Engine Specialist
- Email Marketing Specialist
How long will it take us to get the Job after Course Completion?
It might take from 1 week to several months depending upon many aspects like your past work experience, communication levels, knowledge on digital marketing, etc... As there is a huge demand for digital marketing you will get placed in leading companies with high pay. To list a few- Software companies, IT Companies, Real Estates, E-commerce companies, etc... the count never stops.
How useful it is to take up a course with you?
As we have strong experienced trainers, you will be exposed to real-time industry practices with
live projects and assurance of job placement with high pay.
After the course completion, many students will be on their toes to get the job as quickly as possible. Keeping these things in mind, we start guiding you on professional resume preparation. Once it's done, we quickly consultant our tied-up companies to fetch you a job. Meanwhile, we prepare you to face the interviews by taking up the mock interviews which helps you to refresh and gain more clarity of all the concepts. We hold a successful record of placing all the students in the reputed companies with decent pay packages.
- Professional Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Guidance of uploading your resume on Job Portals
- Interview arrangements