Roles and Responsibilities
4+ years of experience in designing and building the user experiences on the technologies like Mobile and Web
Developers with experience in React JS
Track record delivering front-end software that is correct, stable, high performance, secure, and accessibility compliant.
- Able to build UX templates
Skilled in developing rich web applications with HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js and Stencil.
- Skilled in developing rich mobile applications with React JS
Proficiency in developing front-end software, with deep experience in front-end React frameworks.
Mobile application UI development, design and prototyping.
Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns (e.g., asynchronicity, data binding, modules, MV*, Objects, Promises)
- Able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary e.g, command pattern, uni-directional data flow, two-way data binding
- Proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
Understands how to be efficient with resource usage (e.g., application impact on memory and CPU, caches appropriately, respectful of customers devices, etc.)
- Knows how to instrument software with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new UI component and evaluate technical feasibility
Communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally.