Why A2N Academy
We train you right from the basics to advance website design by creating responsive websites for all the platforms of computers, tablets, and mobiles. This course comes with job placement in renowned companies that can offer the maximum payroll for entry-level website designers. Many of our students are placed in top IT companies and here is why you need to choose us:
- Certification after the course completion
- Professional trainers who hold 12 years of Industry knowledge
- 90% training with real-time projects
- Well equipped classrooms
- 100% placement assistance
- Resume and Interview preparation support
- Free demo classes available
Modules covered in the Website Designing Course:
- Web designing fundamentals
- CSS 3.0
- UI Design
- Website Hosting
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
Who can take up the Website Designing Course?
- B.E, B.Tech Graduates or Undergraduates
- Diploma students who have basic computer knowledge
- 10+2 passed students
- Anyone who has a desire to learn Website Designing Course
- Anyone who is looking to change their current profile as Web Designer
- Anyone who aspires to be an entrepreneur in the Web Designing Industry
What is the average salary for Website Designers?
The salary for entry-level Web Designers is Rs. 180K per annum and can reach up to Rs. 894K per annum for experienced Website Designers. The packages vary depending on the industry, city, experience, role, etc. We assist our students to qualify for an interview effortlessly with the best possible high paying salary.
What are the job roles offered for Web Designers?
After completion of Web Designing Courses, the companies offer the below roles:
- Web Designer
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Front end Web Designer
Do you provide certification for the Web Designing Course?
Yes, we do provide the certificate after the successful completion of the Web Designing Course with us. This certification helps you to fetch a high paying job.
Which type of companies hire Web Designers?
As every industry requires the website to represent their business online, there is a huge demand for Web Designers in Software Companies, Web Designing Companies, IT Companies like OpenXcell, IBM, Oracle, Infosys, Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Capgemini, Cisco, Mindtree, etc..
After the course completion, you will be capable of designing a professional website and we help you to get placed in companies with high pay. Candidates who are passionate about creative designs reach high in their careers. We guide you on the professional resume preparation to successfully pass the resume scanning round in many companies. We also arrange several mock interviews to build confidence and courage in you to face any tough interviews.
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Guidance of uploading your resume on Job Portals
- Interview arrangements
If you have other clarifications, please do contact us or drop your query, we will get in touch shortly for more discussions.