The term Cyber Security has become a topic of global concern and significance. Companies and organizations, particularly those responsible for protecting information related to national security, financial records, intellectual property, or health, need to take immediate measures to protect this information, from the magnitude and complexity of cyberattacks. Through online Cyber Security Training, students will learn to perform threat investigations, execute network security solutions and identify intrusions and conduct digital forensics investigations. Students will learn and practice cyber security skills through real-world scenarios. At A2N, we provide a comprehensive and practical course to apply cyber security solutions across industries for the safe and secure handling of operations.
Today, organizations want to achieve digital transformation, without having to compromise on security. The Online Cyber Security Course at A2N Academy covers different techniques, risk management methods, and industry standards, that are designed to secure networks from threats or prohibited access. This course covers all the essential concepts and principles to be explored in the domain of cybersecurity.
Prerequisites you need for the Cyber Security Course Online:
There is no prerequisite for learning a Online Cyber Security Course. Students should have basic knowledge of working of computers. We cover right from introduction to cyber security, covering each and every concept of cyber awareness training.
Additional benefits from Cybersecurity online course:
Cyber security is a process that is primarily designed to protect the hardware, software, networks, and data from malicious attacks, security breaches, and data thefts. Cybersecurity is absolutely essential because governments and large organizations store enormous amounts of data on computers and other devices. Whether economical, personal or intellectual, the data stored on these devices could be sensitive.
When doing business, organizations transmit sensitive information through networks, and any unauthorized access or disclosure to the data could have adverse effects. So, measures must be taken to safeguard these sensitive and personal data. The term Cyber Security has become a topic of global concern and significance. Companies and organizations, particularly those responsible for protecting information related to national security, financial records, intellectual property, or health, need to take immediate measures to protect this information, from the magnitude and complexity of cyberattacks.
The Cyber Security Training focuses on how to indulge in the basics and gain relevant expertise via implementing various practices. Hands-on training will help students to enhance their performance and also, help in developing the relevant skill sets to face tough challenges.
Our Online Cyber Security Course will benefit you in several ways:
- We help you learn concepts of Cybersecurity like Cybersecurity Fundamentals, Cybersecurity Concepts, Security Architecture Principles, Security of Systems, Networks, Applications and Data, Incident Response, Security Implications & Adoption of Evolving Technology, Linux Essentials for Pentesting, Networking Essentials for Pentesting, Network Security, Vulnerability Assessment and Management, Penetration Testing, Active Directory Attacking & Defending, Cryptography, Application Penetration Testing, Mobile Application & Wifi Penetration Testing, Cloud Security, Security Operations, Python for Pentesting, etc.
- For optimum pay, students can work as Information Security Analyst, Network Security Professional, Security Operations Analyst (SOC), Security Analyst - VA, Security Engineer, VAPT Analyst, Application Security Analyst, Security Consultant, Information Security Consultant, and more with this online Python course. They can further build their career in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine learning.
- Leverage an enhanced awareness of cybersecurity principles and concepts
- Analyze relevant control measures to prevent various threats
- Fight against attacks such as malware, spyware, ransomware, and other attacks
- Reduce the vulnerabilities in the system
- A better understanding of KPI’s
- Will learn the development process of security software
Our Cyber Security Training module focuses on cybersecurity fundamentals and principles. The concepts of security architecture, networks, systems, applications, data, response to incidents, and the implementation of emerging cybersecurity technologies, will be explored.
Understand the types and vectors of general attack, types of information security measures, firewalls, monitoring systems, encryption methods, cryptography, process controls, disaster recovery, persistent advanced threats, and much more.
In the digital world, our lives are being pulled towards the world of the internet, mobile computing, and electronic media. We are becoming more vulnerable to hacking and cybercrimes, as our economy progresses into internet-based computing and networking. Our Cyber Security course online equips students to consider the different threats out there and apply the best security measures, when using the internet, in order to keep the world secure.
- We train our students according to real-world situations and provide them with hands-on experience to make them industry-ready.
- Learn to analyze and apply risk management techniques
- Understand and implement legal ways in terms of cybersecurity cases.
- Get trained in cybersecurity attacks and security breaches and deal with various malware.
- Get professional training through mock interviews, resume building, enhancing your professional network, and developing your interpersonal and soft skills to be industry-ready.
Enroll in the course today and learn a trending course with A2N Academy.
Opportunities after the Online Cyber Security Training with salary range and job roles
Considering the significance and growing demand for cybersecurity, A2N Academy trains the students in the ‘online Cyber Security course, for individuals who want to deep dive into the complex and detailed cybersecurity course module that will help them to get placed in the Cybersecurity domain.
After the online Cyber security course completion, candidates are eligible to apply for the following roles:
Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Network Security Professional
- Security Operations Analyst (SOC)
- Security Analyst - VA
- Security Engineer
- VAPT Analyst
- Application Security Analyst
- Security Consultant
- Information Security Consultant
Today, organizations want to achieve digital transformation, without having to compromise on security. The online Cyber Security training at A2N Academy covers different techniques, risk management methods, and industry standards, that are designed to secure networks from threats or prohibited access.
The average salary for Cyber Security Professionals beginners/freshers initiating their career is 5.5lacs-6.5lacs per annum and experienced professionals’ salary ranges above 26 lacs per annum. This may vary across industries depending on the job role, skill, nature of work, city, etc. Dell, Amazon, Infosys, Accenture, Barclays, and many more companies across the globe are on the constant lookout for cyber security professionals.
Stating a Disclaimer,
As the pandemic is on a roll, we encourage our students and trainers to take online classes.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is Hacking
- What is Ethical Hacking
- What is Penetration Testing
- What is Vulnerability Auditing
- What is FootPrinting
- Footprinting Techniques
- Footprinting Website & Tools
- What is Network scanning
- Types of Scanners
- Vulnerability Scanner Tools
- What is a proxy server
- Types of proxies
- What is a Darkweb
- Why hackers prefer to use Darkweb
- Hacking Web Servers & Web Applications
- What is a web server
- Types of web attacks
- Session Hijacking
- What is session hijacking
- Session hijacking Techniques
- Session hijacking Tools
- Denial of Service
- What is a DoS and DDoS attack
- DoS attack techniques
- DoS attack Tools
- System Hacking
- What is System Hacking
- What is Password Cracking
- Password Cracking techniques
- Password Cracking Website & Tools
- What is a sniffer
- Sniffing Techniques
- Sniffing Tools
- What is Phishing
- Phishing Techniques
- Phishing Tools
- What is malware
- Types of malware
- Malware creation Tools
- USB password stealers
- Wireless Hacking
- Types of wireless networks
- Wireless Hacking Techniques
- Wireless Hacking Tools
- Kali Linux
- What is Kali Linux
- Kali Linux Tools