- You'll also learn about modern tool best practices for 2021 and beyond, including NPM, Parcel, Babel, and ES6 modules.
- You'll also get the opportunity to work on real-world challenges with a group of other applicants, which you may put in your portfolio.
- This online course covers everything from setting up code editors, manuals, and the developer console to JS basics, debugging transpilers, and object-oriented notions like 'this,' references, the 'new' operator, and more.
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of core Java (Beginner level).
- You should have knowledge of HTML and CSS
- We make sure you understand everything from setting up code editors, documentation, and the developer console to JS fundamentals, debugging, transpilers, and object-oriented concepts like 'this,' references, the 'new' operator, and more.
- We can assist you in gaining the necessary business experience for a career in information technology.
- We can help you with day-to-day tasks as well as teach you how to use cutting-edge industrial software.
- Our academy will educate you on how to use technologies that will make it easier for you to write and manage code.
- We also provide practice interviews and examinations to help candidates gain confidence.
- Front-End Web Developer
- Full-Stack Web Developer
- Web Designer
- UI/UX Designer
- Web Application Developer
- Backend Developer