The demand for digital marketing is rapidly increasing as an increasing number of businesses seek to create an online presence. Companies are increasingly excited and motivated to invest in web branding, advertisement, and promotions. Advertising on television, in print, and on the radio seems to have gone out of fashion. The digital marketing industry is exploding, leaving conventional marketing mediums in the dust. And this directly means that there are plenty of job openings for individuals with specific expertise.
Let's begin with-
Digital Marketing Manager
As a digital marketing manager, it's necessary to know that a digital marketing agency, an internet corporation, or an IT firm may be a better fit for you. These companies pay their digital bosses more than their peers in other sectors. You will have to manage and mentor others as a digital marketing manager. You will also be required to lead groups. Your ability to succeed as a digital marketing manager is determined not just by your knowledge of the industry but also by your cumulative job experience. You should expect to gain a lot of money if you work in roles like Assistant Manager DM and Digital Marketing Lead.
Digital Marketing Executive Salary in India
The mean salary of a person serving in the position of digital marketing manager is ₹8,09,777 with experience of about 2 to 4 years.
Talking about the range within which digital marketing Manager Salary in India for freshers and the experienced falls is ₹ 4,00,000 to ₹18,00,000.
The salary depends on a lot of factors like :
- The location of employment
- The qualification of the candidate
- The industry they are associated
- The kind of Digital Marketing Certification they have.
All these factors impact the figures significantly. For instance, the average salary of a person living in Bangalore can be higher than someone employed in Hyderabad. The compensation amount is determined based on the cost of living in a particular city or town.
PPC Analyst (Pay Per Click)
In Digital marketing, the work of a PPC Analyst or SEM Analyst is in high demand. To be effective in this role, you must be familiar with the nature of customer clicks. You'll also need a good understanding of campaign growth. You must demonstrate to an employer of your choosing that you are capable of generating higher returns on any given expenditure to be employed and earn the required salary.
Salary of a PPC Analyst or PPC Executive
A PPC Analyst earns an annual salary of ₹ 7,00,000 per year on average. It's worth noting that you can receive as much with only a few years of experience. Surprisingly, with a few months of internship and a reasonable level of experience in the field of PPC, you would be able to draw roughly the same amount.
You can hope to gain up to ₹ 12,91,594 if you have more experience. To make more money as a PPC specialist, you'll need to work your way up to Assistant Manager or Team Leader. Since PPC executives often manage budgets, there is a strong demand for qualified PPC practitioners.
Furthermore, since monetization is a primary target of digital channels, the world of PPC can be very lucrative for anyone skilled at managing pay-per-click features.
Regardless of how many modern and sophisticated digital marketing strategies enter the scene, SEO will retain its allure.
SEO has always been considered the most successful method for attracting high-converting, long-term traffic. However, mastering Google Analytics, SEMrush, Search Console, and other SEO software is essential if you want to be a professional. SEO is a fascinating and crucial area of work because your skills will decide the organization with which you are affiliated.
The candidates' skills and experience determine the payroll. While the salary of SEO Freshers in India is average, it will rise dramatically as candidates' expertise and experience grow, as mentioned above.
Salary of an SEO Analyst in India
In India, the average salary for an SEO Analyst is around ₹2,20,000. It applies to those with one or two years of experience. In cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, and Pune, you could be paying about ₹15,000 per month as an intern.
- In general, SEO analysts receive less than PPC specialists. It does not, however, make the job any less popular.
- With better skills and experience, SEO experts can earn up to ₹ 8,00,000 per year. However, keep in mind that this is a pay level for managers and based on your ability to ensure organic development for your business.
- SEO experts with extensive experience and superior expertise can gain upwards of ₹ 15,00,000 a year. However, you should be aware that the market for SEO experts is lower than that for PPC experts. What is the reason for this? Since SEOs mainly concentrate on improving a site's ranking on Google and other search engines, PPC specialists can use social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Content Marketing Experts
In the world of the Internet, everything from email newsletters, campaigns, and podcasts to graphics and illustrations, photographs, blog posts, and copywriting is called content. Hence, companies need a Content Marketing Manager who, through their leadership skills, guides people in handling these facets. While the SEO department of many companies does this responsibility, it is such a vital area of work that it takes skilled staff in specialist roles such as Content Marketing Manager to oversee work.
A Content Marketing Manager's/ Specialist's/ Executive's Salary
- It's important to note that a Content Marketing Manager's job entails not just content development but also promotion. They serve in two capacities within a single role. As a result, if you work as a Content Marketing Manager/Specialist/Executive in India, your digital marketing pay is fair. In reality, it is higher than the salary of an SEO executive. If you are a fresher or have less than three years of experience, you should expect to earn an annual pay of ₹2,00,000 to ₹4,00,000. As an executive, the highest salary you can expect is about ₹5,00,000. You will need to work in a management role to make more money.
- The annual salary for a Content Marketing Manager is approximately ₹ 6,50,000. In India, the best pay is about 1 million rupees on average. If you get a job as a Content Marketing Director, which needs more than eight years of experience, you can expect to earn between ₹10,00,000 and ₹ 20,00,000 per year.
Keep in mind that your payroll depends on the type of employment, the location, the company you work for, and most importantly, your skills and capabilities.
Get in touch with A2N Academy and inculcate more knowledge on Digital Marketing. Enroll Now for the Best Digital Marketing course in Bangalore.