Students terms and conditions
Please do read the below terms & conditions before you enroll for a course at A2N Academy.
- Payments can be made via Credit Card /Debit Card /NEFT /Payment Gateway/ Cash/ Cheque/ UPI transfer.
- If making a payment via 2 installments, no additional charge is added to the final Course fees.
- If the student is making payment via installment, the second installment has to be made within 10 days of classes. If a student wants to extend the duration, prior information has to be given.
- If the student wants to discontinue their present batch and join a new batch, the following charges will be made to the student:
- Same trainer: 20% of the course fees
- Different trainer: 40% of the course fees
- On making a payment, you will receive the invoice in your email inbox within 48 hours. If you do not receive your invoice/ do not find it in your spam/ trash please mail email@example.com or call at 9008582466.
- For multiple installment payment options, the relevant receipt for each will be issued after payment of each installment.
- On receipt of every payment, an email confirmation of receipt of payment will be sent to your mail-id.
Fees once paid to A2N Academy for a course will not be refunded.
Student and trainer policy
- Students’ personal information and particulars collected, are solely for the purpose of completing course submission and will be kept in strict confidence.
- The student should not engage in any form of direct payment exchange with the trainers of their respective course. If done so, A2N Academy is not responsible for any losses.
- For any queries related to the schedule of classes, study material address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9008582466.
Schedule of classes
- We strictly follow the schedule put up on the website or shared with the students via online mode of communication but if there are emergency situations and some situations beyond our control then we will be required to change the schedule/ reschedule the class.
- In such cases, you will receive an email and text message with the details of the change.
- Please note that only those who have registered for the class will receive notifications of the change in schedule via email and contact number.
Correction in certificate
Contact us to report if you find any printing error/mistake on your certificate. If you have received your certificate and found any printing error, then you must return your original certificate to the A2N Academy Office within 30 days from the certificate issued, any request received after 30 days will not be considered in any condition and the respective student will be solely responsible for any such losses.
The students are required to get the certificate id verified online through our website.
The Management reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions as and when required.