The world is changing and the need for web designers is growing. The web design industry needs more and more qualified professionals. If you are thinking about starting your career as a Web designer, then this article will help you find the top 20 Web Design Interview Questions along with answers.
1. Which are some leading languages or platforms used for website design?
ANS: The important languages used for website design are -
- HTML – HyperText Markup Language for Base template
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheet for Styling
- PHP – Personal Home Page for Server-side scripting
2. What is an external style sheet? How can you link it?
ANS: It's a document that contains style information and links to several HTML files. The LINK tag under the HEAD element is usually used to link to external CSS. The CSS elements should be in files with a relevant extension, such as style.css.
3. Tell us the difference between “display: none” and “visibility: hidden”?
ANS: Both are style properties
display: none: This doesn't take up any space and eliminates the element totally off the page, so it doesn't show up at all, even if it's still there in the source code.
visibility: hidden: the tag is not visible (hidden) on the page, but the space is allotted.
4. Can you list out the 5 values for “position”?
ANS: Static, relative, absolute, fixed, inherit are the five possible values for “position”.
6. Differentiate between elements and tags in HTML?
ANS: HTML elements specify how text should be rendered, and when surrounded by angular brackets, they constitute HTML tags.
7. Which are the elements that have been disappeared?
ANS: Some aspects, such as and, have been removed. ,
A2N Academy is one of the leading IT Training institutes. Check out their WEB DESIGN COURSE and get benefits like live classes, free internship opportunities, CV Building sessions and much more.