We are looking for experienced Ethical Hacker Trainers who can work with us on a Full/Part-time basis.
Experience: Min 2 years or above as Ethical Hacker trainer with 2 years industry experience and certifications.
Location: Bangalore(Online training from any location)
The role and responsibilities of the trainer include:
- Training Students on Footprinting and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, Vulnerability Analysis, System Hacking, Malware Threats, Sniffing, Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hijacking, Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots, Hacking Web Servers Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, IoT Hacking, Cloud Computing, Cryptography, etc., and its related tools.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2year's experience in Training.
- Create training modules, strategies, initiatives, and materials.
- Test and review created materials.
- Review student’s performance assessments, assignments, and learning.
- Should be able to devise and handle End to End Training - Course Content Preparation, Material Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Live Projects Explanation, etc.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching and technology.
- Needs to train in-house students, beginners, and professionals on Ethical Hacking.
- Designing training programmers based on the needs of the organizations.
- Technical analytics skills and usage of analytics software.
- Should have experience in giving training through online Platforms i.e Skype, Webinars, GoTo Meeting, Zoom, etc.