Launched by Amazon in the year 2006, AWS is an internal infrastructure that was primarily built to handle online retail operations. Amazon is the first company to launch the pay-as-you-go cloud computing model which supports users with various facilities as per their needs. AWS comprises different services which include databases & infrastructure management among others. At A2N Academy, we provide the perfect designed AWS course online catering to the latest industry requirements. You will be taught the detailed process of how to revamp AWS cloud, by explaining how different services of AWS get placed in the cloud-based solutions.
Cloud computing has become an essential part of businesses across industries. AWS is the most popular form of cloud computing. It enhances efficiency thus providing relief for a large number of business practices. In the early 2000’’s, businesses were highly dependent on purchased servers that had limited storage and functionality, with prices being on the higher side. Plus, these servers required countless validations. Our cutting-edge curriculum for AWS certification training is designed by certified industry experts to equip you with all the vital concepts required to become an industry-ready professional.
As the businesses started experiencing enhanced growth, more servers and optimization practices were needed. Acquiring those servers proved inefficient, and at times, expensive. The significant services of AWS have solved many problems. With AWS, companies can use servers that are available instantly, providing workloads, increased storage options with enhanced security measures. At A2N, we provide comprehensive job-oriented AWS certification training to students with hands-on knowledge and practical experiences to help them understand and implement the essential concepts of AWS in real-world scenarios.
Prerequisites you need for the AWS course online:
There are no prerequisites for learning AWS Certification Online Training. Students are recommended to have a basic knowledge of AWS and cloud computing
Additional benefits from AWS online course:
Elevate your career to the clouds and avoid the risk of unstable jobs with A2N Academy’s AWS Certification Online Training. The demand for cloud computing is increasing exponentially across the globe due to its scalability, flexibility, cost-effectiveness, high performance, security, and easy-to-use feature. With an end-to-end approach to hardening and secure the infrastructure, A2N provides security solutions to the users.
The AWS course centers around engaging and indulging students to learn from the basics and divulge in interactive and practical ways to upskill and enhance their skills and knowledge. This holistic approach to provide theoretical and practical experience to students will help them secure high-paying jobs in reputed firms across the globe.
Our AWS course online will benefit you in several ways:
The skills you will learn during the AWS online course are Introduction to Cloud computing, Introduction to Amazon Web Services, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Linux Fundamentals, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Storage Services, Database Services, Network Services, Security Services, Management and Reporting Tools, AWS SysOps Administration, Mastering the concepts of IAAS, SAAS & PAAS and many more.
- For optimum pay, students can work as AWS Cloud Architect, Operational Support Engineer, Cloud Software Engineer, System Integrator — Cloud, Cloud Developer, AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud DevOps Engineer, Cloud Software Engineer, AWS SysOps Administrator, Senior AWS Cloud Architect, Cloud System Integrator, AWS Networking Specialist, Operational Support Engineer, Cloud Sales & Purchase Manager, and more with this online AWS course. Leverage an enhanced awareness of cybersecurity principles and concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge to design and implement AWS concepts, systems, and applications.
- Configure, deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain AWS systems
- Engage directly with industry experts and learn through hands-on experience and case studies
- Learn a trending global skill through instructor-led training
- Learn to make highly scalable, available, and flexible AWS infrastructure.
Our AWS course module focuses on training students on AWS key concepts and fundamentals to inculcate an enriched learning experience. The students will be trained to handle AWS services from data centers globally, including Management tools, Analytics, Auto Scaling, Developer tools storage, IoT, Simple Storage Service, Databases, Load Balancing, Virtual Private Cloud, networking, Mobile, Security, and Enterprise applications.
This AWS course is primarily suitable for:
Professionals who want to accumulate project experience in migrating as well as, locating various AWS solutions.
- Professionals having a background in IT infrastructure.
- Well-versed in virtualization.
- DevOps professionals
- Professionals with knowledge and understanding in the application, server, network security, and compliance.
Enroll in the AWS Certification Online Training today and update your technical skill today.
Opportunities after the AWS course with salary range and job roles
The career opportunities for AWS are huge as there is high demand for people with AWS skill sets. Various midsize, large, and reputed organizations are looking for people with the right skills in AWS. We at A2N Academy, provide you with that perfect training in AWS certification training that will help you to develop the right skills to make you a pro in AWS so that employers can find you as the right candidate for their organization.
After the AWS course completion, candidates are eligible to apply for the following roles:
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- System Integrator — Cloud
- Cloud Developer
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- AWS SysOps Administrator
- Senior AWS Cloud Architect
- Cloud System Integrator
- AWS Networking Specialist
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Sales & Purchase Manager
- Cloud Developer/ Software Engineer
With an AWS certification training which has profound value, huge salary packages are offered by employers, with the right skill set. If you are looking for a bright future career with a good salary package, look no further than A2N Academy for high-quality AWS training, as we are here to develop your skill sets and give you a bright future career.
The average salary for AWS Professionals beginners/freshers initiating their careers is 4.8 lacs per annum and experienced professionals’ salary ranges above 30 lacs per annum. This may vary across industries depending on the job role, skill, nature of work, city, etc. Teradata, Amazon, Microsoft, Deloitte, and many more companies across the globe are on the constant lookout for AWS professionals.
Stating a Disclaimer,
As the pandemic is on a roll, we encourage our students and trainers to take online classes.
- Understand different classic data center elements
- Know need of virtualization
- Define Cloud Computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- Cloud Service & Deployment Models
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- IAAS(Infrastructure As A Service)
- PAAS(Platform As A Service)
- SAAS(Software As A Service)
- Open AWS free tier account.
- Setup payment methods and billing preferences.
- Set alarm for free tier usage
- VPC Basics
- Setting up VPC
- Create VPC from wizard
- NAT Instance vs NAT Gateway
- VPC Peering and VPC Endpoints
- VPC Flowlogs
- VPC as a networking layer for EC2
- IP address and CIDR notations
- Route Tables
- Internet gateway
End of this session you will have clarity of AWS regions, Availability Zones, and Edge locations. Also, you will learn CIDR concepts to get a better understanding of IP ranges.
Create and configure VPC, Subnets, Internet gateway, and Route Tables.
Create NAT Gateway, NAT instances, VPC Peering, Endpoints.
Different between NACL and Security groups
- Introduction to EC2
- Regions & Availability Zones(AZs)
- Pre-EC2, EC2 instance types
- Comparing Public IP and Elastic IP
- Demonstrating how to launch an AWS EC2 instance
- Introduction to AMIs, Creating and Copying an AMI
- Introduction to EBS
- EBS volume types
- EBS Snapshots
- Elastic Block Store (EBS), Its Features and Volume Types
- Instance tenancy- Reserved and Spot instances
- Pricing and Design Patterns.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Its Benefits
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Security Groups in AWS
- Authentication through Key-pair
- Hardware Tenancy – Shared vs. Dedicated
- Networking Layer in EC2: VPC
- Elastic Network Interface (ENI) and Its Attributes
- Different Categories of IP Address
- Instance Store
- Elastic File System (EFS) and Its Features
- EBS vs. EFS
- Amazon FSx: Windows File Server and Lustre
- Spot Instance
- Scheduled instance
As a solution Architect, you will be able to give a solution for your client to choose the perfect compute service for their business needs.
Create and launch different types of operating systems like Linux, Windows and connect them.
Create AMIs and Snapshots and launch instances using them.
Create additional Volume and attach it with your instance.
- Standard Infrequent Access
- Standard Intelligent Tier
- Pre-S3 – online cloud storage
- S3 Glacier
- S3 Glacier Deep
- API, S3 consistency models
- Storage hierarchy, buckets in S3
- Objects in S3, metadata and storage classes, object versioning, object lifecycle management, cross-region replication, data encryption, connecting using VPC endpoint, S3 pricing.
- Create and attach EFS with instances
- Create S3 and apply lifecycle policy and replicate the bucket into another bucket.
- Create static Webhosting
- Classic Load balancer
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Introduction to Elastic Load Balancer
- Types of ELB – Classic, Network and Application
- Load balancer architecture
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Introduction to Auto Scaling, vertical and horizontal scaling, the lifecycle of Auto Scaling
- Components of Auto Scaling, scaling options and policy, instance termination
- Using load balancer with Auto Scaling
- Comparison of Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
- Components of Auto-Scaling
- Lifecycle of Auto-Scaling
- Auto-Scaling policy
End of this session you will understand the load balancer concept. You will have an idea to use a suited load balancer for your application.
- Create a Load balancer and attach targeted instances into it.
- Create an auto-scaling group and increase the instances when CPU utilization is high, and decrease the instances when CPU utilization is low.
- Pre-Route 53 – how DNS works
- Routing policy, Route 53 terminologies, Pricing
- Register your Domain name
- Create recordset and apply a routing policy
- Configure Health check for your Load balancer or instance.
- Origins and Origin groups
Create distribution for your website. Block a few country users viewing your website. Invalidate the previous cache and create a new one.
- Create users and add a user to the group. Attach the customized policy to that group.
- Perform cross-account access using STS
- What is a database, types of databases, databases on AWS
- Introduction to Amazon RDS
- Multi-AZ deployments, features of RDS
- Read replicas in RDS, reserved DB instances
- RDS pricing and design patterns
- Introduction to Amazon Aurora, benefits of Aurora, Aurora pricing and design patterns
- Introduction to DynamoDB, components of DynamoDB, DynamoDB pricing and design patterns
- What is Amazon Redshift, advantages of Redshift
- What is ElastiCache, why ElastiCache.
- Create a database with replication on another Availability zone. Configure auto-scaling, daily backup, and auto-upgrade.
- Connect your database through database client and insert tables and contents into it. Apply some quires to retrieve data.
- Scaling through performance
- Server less environment
Create and insert contents into the DynamoDB table. Configure and manage multi-region replication.
- VPC – Benefits and Components
- CIDR Notations
- Network Access Control List v/s Security Groups
- NAT (Network Address Translation): NAT Devices, NAT Gateway and NAT instance
- VPC peering
- Direct Connect
- Private Link
- AWS CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- AWS Config
- Trusted Advisor
- Management event
- Data event
- Insight event
- Create a cloud watch event to start a new instance when CPU utilization is high.
- Set alarm for the events and send notification
- Simple E-mail Service
- Simple Queue Services
- Simple Notification Service
- Create and send notification to the users
- Create and send messages using standard and FIFO messaging queue
- Operational excellence
- Cost optimization
- Performance efficiency
- AWS Simple Email Service (SES)
- Implement SES
- Demonstrate the working of SNS
- SQS: Work with SQS, ASG with SQS
- Amazon MQ
- Amazon Event Bridge
- AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
- AWS Lambda
- How Lambda is different from EC2
- Benefits and limitations of Lambda
- How does Lambda work
- Use cases of Lambda, Lambda concepts
- Integration S3 with Lambda
- What is Elastic Beanstalk, how does Beanstalk work, Beanstalk concepts, Beanstalk pricing
- What is configuration management
- What is AWS OpsWorks, AWS OpsWorks benefits
- CloudFormation vs OpsWorks, services in OpsWorks, AWS OpsWorks Stacks, OpsWorks pricing.
- AWS Serverless Application Model
- Why Cloud Migration
- What is Cloud Migration
- Migration Phases
- CAF Perspectives and their Roles
- AWS Migration Hub and ways to use AWS Migration Hub
- Roles and Permissions for AWS Migration Hub
- AWS Migration Hub use cases
- AWS Application Discovery Service
- Application Discovery Tools
- Application Migration to AWS
- Application Migration Phases
- Virtual Machines migration ways
- AWS Server Migration Service(SMS) and its working
- Database Migration Implementation steps
- Working of DMS
- AWS Database Migration use cases
- Types of data transfer: Homogenous and Heterogenous
- Database Schema Migration tool
- Database Migration best practices