A2N Academy focuses on nurturing students on developing the .NET framework by a learning-by-doing approach. We aim for students to get familiarized with VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, and Microsoft.NET technologies.
Every fundamental we teach and work will enhance your working on the .NET framework. Our Real-Time Projects will help you experience the current technology. And the dot net course content benefits beginners and also professionals who wish to learn more about the new technologies.
Our .NET course online provides practical knowledge of developing .NET frameworks, building modern web apps and services with .NET, gaining corporate level exposure, and building your profile. Our dot net course will help you understand the features and fundamentals of debugging, .NET coding, and the creation of Windows and web applications. Once you complete the dot net course, our academy assists help you obtain a good-paying career.
Requirements you need for a .NET course:
Other absolute benefits from dot Net course:
With our advanced .NET Course, you are definitely on the right track to getting placed by some renowned IT companies. The most favorable factor of the dot Net course by our academy is that we train working professionals and individuals with a career shift.
We are the answer to all your queries:
Our certification in .Net will open you a portal of opportunities to help you turn into a professional.
- Certified .Net developers are paid better than non-certified counterparts. The approximate annual salary of a certified .NET developer is 7lacs rupees.
- Our professional trainers help you independently create .NET Real-world projects.
- By learning the advanced techniques and procedures, we help you create Windows Forms Projects with Visual Studio.
- Our dot net course teaches you to create web-related projects with Visual Studio.
- Our .NET course covers explicit skills like visual studio integrated development environment, ASP NET development, NET procedures, Visual Studio primer, and WinForms.
- The dot net course will benefit you as a community of 6 million developers, and 1700 companies are already handing out to the .NET platform.
- With this online .Net course, we help you learn application security, Microsoft architected framework, OOP using C#.NET, creating a web application using .NET, working with POSTBACK, consuming Libraries (.dll), and integrating IIS with ASP.NET.
It provides you the corporate level exposure that you require before working in the IT Industry. It will help you attain an Industry-recognized course completion certificate.
Our trainers help you to develop a website and web applications and also the development and consumption of WebService.
- .NET course will benefit you as it avails application development in the object-oriented programming model and helps develop web applications, windows applications, and web services.
- You shall learn the many features that Visual Studio includes, namely, Intellitype, code snippets, IntelliSense, and its factor of developing applications and increasing productivity of the developer.
- We will help you learn the development of applications in various tiered models with the .NET framework.
- The dot net course helps you interact with customers and intensify coordinated learning.
.NET course certification will benefit your career as it is a framework in demand in the IT Industry. .NET framework is more powerful than the existing frameworks like PHP or Java that only take care of a single layer or one part of application development.
Our online dot Net course also helps you in connecting with various job networks.
- Our Mock Tests and Interviews provided to students will help them build their confidence.
- And once the .Net course is complete, we provide you an opportunity to work as an intern at renowned IT companies for a better industrial experience.
Our academy caters to the needs of each student. Our skilled trainers teach as per the requirements of freshers and working professionals.
Above all, we render assurance that our .NET course will help you work globally at top-tiered IT companies.
Opportunities after the .Net course with salary range and job role
With the increase in the development of Industry Standards, the .NET framework has gained a high level of recognition. A2N Academy trains each student with the technical skills required to get recruited by top-positioned IT companies.
.NET has grown rapidly in India and Abroad. After the completion of the course, students with a .NET course completion certificate can work as:
.NET Web Application Developer.
- Back-end developer
- Web developer
- MVC developer
- .Net developer
- Software engineer
The average salary for an entry-level .NET Developer is 4.5lacs-5.5lacs per annum and professional .NET Developers with years of experience earn an annual salary of 7.5lacs-8.5lacs. This may vary across industries depending on the job role, skill, nature of work, city, etc.
Renowned IT, Software companies across the globe are on the constant lookout for .NET developers.
Stating a Disclaimer,
As the pandemic is increasing in and around us, we persuade our students and trainers to prefer online courses.
- Introduction to .NET Framework
- .NET Versions
- .NET Framework Components
- Visual Studio Versions
- Components of IDE
- Features of Visual Studio IDE
- Creating Project
- Solution Using Visual Studio IDE and Shortcuts in IDE.
- CLR, CLS & CTS
- Compilation process in .NET
- Assemblies & Versioning
- Language Syntax
- Data Types, Variables & Operators
- Conditional Statements & Looping Structures
- Garbage Collection and Finalization
- Exception Handling
- Importing namespace
- Create Console Application
- Using Convert
- Classes and Objects
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Constructors and Destructors
- Structures, Enumerations
- Boxing & Unboxing
- Data Abstraction
- Abstract class
- Exception Handling
- Properties and indexers
- Data Objects.
- Namespace, Nested Namespace
- Delegates & Events
- Properties, Indexer & Indexer Overload
- Errors and Exceptions
- Single Dimension Array, Multi Dimension Array
- Generic Collections
- Working with Directories and Files
- Read and write file
- Application Domain
- MarshalByRef Object
- Type of
- DML DDL Functions
- Jins & Views
- Functions & Stored Procedure
- Triggers & Cursors
- Overview of ADO.NET
- Connected vs Disconnected Architecture
- Data Connection Object
- Data Command Object
- Data Adapter Object
- Data Readers
- Data Sets & Data Adapters
- Structure of Dataset
- Execute Non-Query
- Execute Reader
- Execute Scalar
- CRUD operations using Connection Oriented Model with SqlCommand and SqlDataReader
- Navigation of data in data objects using Disconnection oriented model with Sql
TopicsIntroduction to Web Programming
Client / Server Technology
Understanding Web Server IIS
- Intrinsic Objects in ASP.Net
- Web Control Class
- Creating Web Forms Application
- Handling Images
- Navigating between pages
- Managing Server Controls
- Server Control Events
- Using HTML Controls
- Using Data Controls
- Repeater Control
- ASP.Net validation controls
- Configuring validation controls
- Preserving State in Web Applications
- Using Cookies to Preserve State
- ASP.NET Session State
- Application State
- Web Server Control
- Available Web Sever controls
- Using regular controls like, label, texbox
- Validation of input using validation controls.
- Creating User Controls
- Interacting with User Controls
- Loading User Controls Dynamically
- Simple Master Page Nested Master Page
- Configuring Master Page Creating Themes
- Applying Themes
- Applying Stylesheet
- Using FileUpload Control
- Setting the location and filename to upload the files
- Protocols for Email
- Sending Mails
- Managing Attachments
- Introduction to State Management Techniques
- Application and Cache
- Ajax introduction and Architecture
- Ajax extension controls
- Demo Example, Task.
- Introduction to Security
- Security in ASP.NET
- Authentication (Anonymous Authentication, Windows Authentication, Forms Authentication)
- Securing a page and folders
- Introduction to XML Web services
- Creating Web Service
- Setting the Web Service Attribute
- Test and Run Your Web Service
- Consuming a Web Service in Client
- Consuming a Third Party Web service
- Publishing Web Applications.
- Create a Web Setup Project.