Ethical hacking is a technique in which internal servers and techniques are bypassed and scrutinized to detect the likelihood of future data breaches and threats in a network. In today’s world where social media has contributed to an increasing interplay between humans and technology, we require someone with critical skills in ethical hacking to stay ahead of potential threats.
The Ethical hacking course online in Bangalore from A2N Academy offers IT professionals to gain expertise in different hacking methods and instruments used to break into a system and identify the areas of potential threats so that effective counter steps could be taken. Our trainers with more than 10 years of experience are OSCP and CEH certified and will provide you step-by-step guidance throughout the duration of the Ethical Hacking Training.
An ethical hacker identifies the vulnerabilities in the system or networks that are exploited or damaged by malicious hackers and arrives at a significant solution as to how these data breaches can be prevented. Ethical hackers look at injection attacks, security settings, networks, confidential data leakage, or authentication protocol breaches to see if any vital information has been stolen.
Prerequisites you need for the Ethical Hacking course online:
There is no prerequisite to enroll in the Ethical Hacking course online. Students are recommended to do a Python programming course before doing Ethical Hacking Training.
Additional benefits from Ethical Hacking Training in Bangalore:
Our Ethical hacking course online will introduce you to ethical hacking, virus, bugs, worms, Linux hacking, footprinting, legality, and ethics, etc. Other topics covered will include hacking, networking, scanning, hacking web servers, proxy servers, social engineering, windows hacking, sniffers, testing penetration, and assessment of vulnerabilities.
This Ethical Hacking course aims to introduce you to the different methodologies involved in ethical hacking and to take you through the principles of ethical hacking that will help you to discover and report network vulnerabilities. You will learn during Ethical Hacking Training about the entire protocol for penetration testing that includes identification, screening, exploitation, post-exploitation, and reporting of data. Practical tasks will be used to strengthen the theory that will encourage an analytical and problem-based approach to ethical hacking.
Our Ethical Hacking course online will benefit you in several ways:
- We help you learn concepts of Ethical hacking like Footprinting and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, Vulnerability Analysis, System Hacking, Malware Threats, Sniffing, Social Engineering, Denial of Service, Session Hijacking, Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots, Hacking Web Servers Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, IoT Hacking, Cloud Computing, Cryptography and many more.
- For optimum pay, students can work as Security System Administrator, Security Investigator, Network Security Engineer, Security Auditor, Ethical Hacker, Penetration Tester, Network Security Specialist, Security Consultant, Site Administrator, Security Auditor, Computer Forensics Investigator, Data Security Analyst, Information Security Officer, Vulnerability Analyst, Manual Ethical Hacker, Cyber Defense Analyst, Cyber Security Consultant and more with this online Ethical Hacking course.
- Understand ethical hacking and the different types of hackers and their approaches
- Learn how hackers access password-protected networks and spy on connected clients
- Learn how hackers use server and client-side attacks to hack and control remote computers
- Understand how hackers take control of a hacked system remotely and use it to hack into other systems
- Discover exploit and prevent several web application vulnerability such as XSS and SQL injections
- Learn and write Python program to change MAC addresses
- Develop Python programs that hack into a network and discover all clients that are connected to that network.
This Ethical Hacking Training will help you to understand how hackers use different tools to initiate attacks on various systems, computers, users, websites, and wireless networks. The ethical hacking course online will start with the basics of the functioning of the system and will then address its limitations. Students will learn to write Python programs to hack using backdoors, keyloggers, network hacking tools, credential harvesters, and website hacking tools. With the help of Python programs, you will be able to develop your security and hacking tools.
- Learn to use servers and ethically hack client-side attacks and effectively control remote computers
- Design and develop Python codes to hack into a network and gain related information related to clients connected to that network.
- Through this Ethical Hacking course online, students will learn by handling real-world scenarios and professional guidance.
- Learn to analyze, implement and prepare reports related to security assessments and breach cases.
- Design assessment and execute penetration testing by ethically using standard hacking tools and techniques Social Engineering, Hacking Wireless Networks, SQL Injection, Hacking Web servers, etc.
Enroll in the course today and learn a trending course with A2N Academy.
Opportunities after the Ethical Hacking Training with salary range and job roles
A certified ethical hacker is one of the highly valued credentials in today’s IT industry. There is a steady rise in cybercrime, foreign wars, and terror groups financing cyber criminals to hack security networks and extort massive amounts of data to undermine national security features. Hence, organizations hired ethical hackers who understand the need to enhance the safety footprint and combat the growing risk to IT security.
After the Ethical hacking course online completion, candidates are eligible to apply for the following roles:
Security System Administrator
- Security Investigator
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Auditor
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester
- Network Security Specialist
- Security Consultant
- Site Administrator
- Security Auditor
- Computer Forensics Investigator
- Data Security Analyst
- Information Security Officer
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Manual Ethical Hacker
- Cyber Defense Analyst
- Cyber Security Consultant
Ethical hackers are primarily recruited by large organizations from the healthcare, banking, government, energy, etc. This ethical hacking course online in Bangalore will provide you the perfect exposure to how the damage is caused by hacking and various tools and techniques used in it.
The average salary for Ethical Hackers beginners/freshers initiating their career is 3.5 lacs per annum and experienced professionals’ salary ranges above 15 lacs per annum. This may vary across industries depending on the job role, skill, nature of work, city, etc.
Stating a Disclaimer,
As the pandemic is on a roll, we encourage our students and trainers to take online classes.