A2N Academy believes in a learning-by-doing approach. We offer a productive Java course that provides basic core concepts of Java and J2EE, including approved frameworks, namely, Hibernate, Spring, and Spring boot. With every minute detail that our skilled trainers provide, you surely will improve your skills with Java.
We are determined to shape your career with our Java course as it procures decent pay. Our Java training online provides Real-world projects to improve your practical knowledge to master web application development using Java Technologies including Java Servlets, JDBC, and Java Programming. Once you complete the Java course online, the academy makes sure to help you get hired by a reputed IT company.
Requirements you need for Java training online:
Prior knowledge of Core Java would make it easier for you to understand the concept of Java Programming.
Absolute benefits from Java course:
The convenience factor of the Java training online by our academy is that we train working professionals and individuals with a career shift. Our professional instructors will help you excel in concepts like Java Functions, Java loops, and Java Array with Industry use cases.
Our Java course online is beneficial for aspiring professionals and students, programmers, web designers, engineering graduates, and software developers.
A2N Academy answers all your queries:
Java, considered to be an acclaimed programming language, works for every computer and mobile platform without any need for recompilation.
It is one of the highly paid professions in software development. Our Java course includes Java features like Android, Open source, Hadoop in Java, Java usability, and providing an independent platform.
Our trainers help you understand the general purpose of the Java programming language in the current IT Industry.
- Our online course teaches you to execute functions, string handling techniques, SOA using web services, and JDBC for database communication.
- We broaden your knowledge by exposing you to various Real-time projects covering mechanization, social media, e-commerce domains, banking, and insurances.
- We teach Object-oriented programming with Java using objects and many other Java concepts, namely, Final and Abstract.
Our Java training online will provide you the corporate level exposure that you require before working in the IT Industry. And help you attain an Industry-recognized course completion certificate.
Our Java course thoroughs your learning on data types of Java, conditions, and loops using a hibernate framework to develop the code.
- We help you with the understanding of SME involvement through Java online courses.
- We help you in implementing exception handling and multi-threading.
- We aid you in understanding the usage of parse XML files while using SAX and DOM in Java.
- Our Java training online will help you develop web applications and JSP pages. It will also make it easier to implement SOA using web services.
- We shall also teach you to write code using the Spring framework components Auto Wiring and dependency injection.
- With our Java course online, we ensure complete support to train you to become a skilled Java developer. And provide the non-theoretical experience you need to solve Industry-based real-time Java projects.
- With the help of thisJava course, you can work as Java Developers, Programmers, Web Developers, Web Designers, Programming Hobbyists, and Database Administrators.
A2N Academy makes sure to focus on the needs of each student. Our course trainers educate freshers and professionals as per their requirements. Our absolute goal is to ensure that with our Java online course, top renowned IT companies, Software companies recruit our students.
Stating a Disclaimer,
Due to the increasing rate of Covid-19 cases, we encourage students and trainers to prefer online classes.
Opportunities after the Java course with salary range and job roles
Considering the significant development of Java in the current industry standards, A2N Academy ensures complete support in training you to get placed in top IT companies.
After the completion of the course, candidates are eligible to apply for the following roles:
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Programming Hobbyist
- Database Administrators.
- Junior Java programmer
- Senior Java programmer
- Program Architect
- IT Manager
- Embedded Device developer
- Back-End Developer
- Android Developer
The average annual salary for Java Developers in India is ₹8lacs- 10lacs experienced professionals' salary ranges above 20lacs per annum. An entry-level Java developer can earn a payroll of 2 lacs per annum. The payroll differs globally and depends on factors like industry, city, experience, role, etc.
This may vary across industries depending on the job role, skill, nature of work, city, etc. Dell, Amazon, Infosys, Accenture, Barclays, and many more companies across the globe are on the constant lookout for cybersecurity professionals.
- How to Install & set Path.
- Introduction to Java
- Class Files
- Data types, and Operations
- A Simple Java Program
- Compiling & executing Java Program
- Phases of Java Program
- Analysis of a Java Program
- Understanding Syntax and Semantic Error,
- Runtime Exception
- Name of a Java Source File
- Platform Independency
- Java Technology (JDK, JRE, JVM, JIT)
- Features of Java
- Text Editors
- Naming convention of Java language
- Blocks (Static, Non-static/instance)
- Identifiers, Keywords, Literals
- Primitive Data Types and their Range
- Reference (User defined) Data type
- Variables (Primitive, Reference)
- Type Casting, Default Value
- Function with Arguments
- Function Overloading
- The concept of Static Polymorphism
- String Handling - String
- StringBuffer Classes
- Working with Control Structures
- Types of Control Structures
- Decision Control Structure (if, if-else, if else if, switch –case)
- Repetition Control Structure (do –while,while, for)
- Keyboard inputs
- Scanner, Buffered Reader
- Problem Solving
- Java Array
- What is Array
- Array Declaration in java vs C and C++.
- Instantiation of an Array
- String vs character array
- Accessing Array
- Elements, Default Value, for-each loop, varargs
- Length of an Array (Array Index Out Of Bounds Exception)
- Operating in arrays
- Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Difference between C and C++ with Java
- Application Compilation and Run
- Procedural Vs Object Oriented Program
- Different type of Program Procedural Vs Object Oriented.
- Top Down Vs Bottom Up Approach
- Introduction to Object Oriented
- Introduction to Classes and Objects
- Custom Class Definition
- Instance and Static Variables
- Different ways to create Object Instance
- Instance Variable and it’s role in a Class
- Constructors, types of Constructor,
- Constructor Rule, Constructor Overloading
- Static Variable and it’s use.
- Methods and their behavior.
- Constructor vs Methods
- “this” Keyword
- Java Access Modifiers (and Specifiers)
- Programming Interview related Question and Answer
- Call by value, Call by reference
- What is a Command-Line Argument?
- Java Application with Command-Line Arguments
- Conversion of Command-Line Arguments
- Passing Command-Line Arguments
- Using methods (Static , Non Static)
- Using various Editors
- Program Compilation, Execution in Editor
- Using Eclipse IDE
- Project Set Up
- Source File Generation
- Application Compilation and Run
- Complete concepts of Inheritance
- Object Classes
- Constructor Calling Chain
- The use of “super” Keyword
- The use of “private” keyword inheritance.
- Reference Casting
- Introduction to Abstract Methods
- Abstract Classes and Interface
- Interface as a Type
- Interface v/s Abstract Class
- Interface Definition
- Interface Implementation
- Multiple Interfaces’ Implementation
- Interfaces’ Inheritance
- How to create object of Interface
- Introduction to Polymorphism
- Types of Polymorphism
- Overloading Methods
- Overriding Methods
- Hiding Methods
- Final Class and Method
- Polymorphic Behavior in Java
- Benefits of Polymorphism
- “Is-A” vs “Has-A”
- Association Vs Aggregation
- Package and Class path and its use
- First look into Packages
- Benefits of Packages
- Package Creation and Use
- First look into Class path
- Class path Setting
- Class Import
- Package Import
- Role of public, protected, default and private w.r.t package
- Namespace Management
- Package vs. Header File
- Creating and Using the Sub Package
- Sources and Class Files Management
- Java.lang Hierarchy
- Object class and using toString(), equals(),hashCode(), clone(), finalize() etc
- Using Runtime Class, Process Class to play music, video from Java Program
- Primitives and Wrapper Class
- Math Class
- String, StringBuffer, StringBuilder Class
- String Constant Pool
- Various usage and methods of String,StringBuffer, StringBuilder
- Wrapper Classes
- System Class using gc(), exit(), etc.
- Auto boxing and Auto unboxing
- Static import.
- Instance of operator.
- Enum and its use in Java
- Working with jar
TopicsGarbage Collection Introduction
Advantages of Garbage Collection
Garbage Collection Procedure
- Introduction to Exceptions
- Effects of Exceptions
- Exception Handling Mechanism
- Try, catch, finally blocks
- Rules of Exception Handling
- Exception class Hierarchy
- Checked & Unchecked Exception
- Throw & throws keyword
- Custom Exception Class
- Chained Exception.
- Resource handling & multiple exception class
- Creating a Thread by inheriting from Thread class
- Run() and start() method.
- Constructor of Thread Class
- Various Method of Thread Class
- Runnable Interface Implementation
- Thread Group
- Thread States and Priorities
- Synchronization method, block
- Class & Object Level Lock
- Deadlock & its Prevention
- Inter thread Synchronization
- Life Cycle of Thread
- Deprecated methods : stop(), suspend(),resume(), etc
- Java I/O Stream
- I/O Stream – Introduction
- Types of Streams
- Stream Class Hierarchy
- Using File Class
- Copy and Paste the content of a file
- Byte Streams vs Character Streams
- Text File vs Binary File
- Character Reading from Keyboard by Input Stream Reader
- Reading a Line/String from Keyboard by Buffered Reader
- Standard I/O Streams Using Data Streams to read/write
- primitive data
- PrintStream vs PrintWriter Using StreamTokenizer and RandomAccessFile
- Introduction to Serialization
- Using Object Streams to read/write object
- Transient Keyword
- Serialization Process
- Deserialization Process
- Generics (Templates)
- What is generic
- Creating User defined Generic classes
- The java.util package
- What is Collection Framework
- List, Set & Map interfaces
- Using Vector, Array List, Stack, Linked List, etc.
- Using Collections class for sorting
- Using Hashtable, Hash Map, Tree Map,
- SortedMap, LinkedHashMap etc.
- Iterator, Enumerator.
- Using Queue, Deque, SortedQue, etc.
- Using HashSet, TreeSet, LinkedHashSet etc
- Using Random class
- Using Properties in a Java Program
- Using user defined class for DataStructure
- Using Date and Formatting Date class.
- Introduction to JDBC
- Databases and Drivers
- Types of Driver
- Loading a driver class file
- Establishing the Connection to different
- Database with different Driver
- Executing SQL queries by ResultSet,Statements , PreparedStatment interface.
- Using CallableStatement
- Transaction Management & BatchUpdate
- Programs/Interview related Question and Answer
- Basics Of Jsp and JSP API
- Scripting Elements
- Implicit Objects
- Directive Elements
- Exception Handling
- Action Elements
- Expression Language
- Mvc In Jsp
- Custom Tags
- Basics of Servlet
- Servlet: What and Why?
- Basics of Web
- Servlet API
- Servlet Interface
- Servlet Life Cycle
- Working with Apache Tomcat Server
- Steps to create a servlet in Tomcat
- How servlet works?
- servlet in Myeclipse
- servlet in Eclipse
- servlet in Netbeans
- Servlet request
- Servlet Collaboration
- Servlet Configure
- Session Tracking
- Implemenation of ArrayList
- Implemenation of LinkedList
- Implemenation of HashMap
- Implementation of Queue/PriorityQueue/Deque
- Implemenation of Executor pool service and working mechanism with real time
- Big file(Single , multiple ) processing using multiple thread
- Implemenation to achieve thread class and runnable interface
- Sending Email
- Sending email through Gmail server
- Receiving Email
- Sending HTML content
- Front Controller
- Factory Method
- JUnit: What and Why?
- Annotations used in JUnit
- Assert class
- Test Cases
- Maven: What and Why?
- Ant Vs Maven
- How to install Maven?
- Maven Repository
- Understanding pom.xml
- Maven Example
- Maven Web App Example
- Maven using Eclipse
- Introduction to Spring Framework
- Display a Sample Message
- IoC Containers
- Bean Definition
- Bean Scopes
- Bean Post Processors
- Dependency Injection Auto-Wiring
- Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Integrating Spring framework with Hibernate
- Transaction Management
- Ajax Framework and Design Patterns: DAO, DTO, MVC
- Intercepting filters
- Front Controller
- Business Delegate
- Introduction to SOA
- SOA Architecture
- Business layer of SOA
- Advantages of SOA
- What is Contract
- Address, and Binding in SOA
- Composition of Service
- Relation between SOA and Web Services