Python is an interpreted, high-level, and general-purpose programming language with functional semantics. Python is one of the most popular programming languages and hence this course is designed with a cutting-edge curriculum to make you well prepared for trending jobs. It’s widely used in a variety of domains like Web programming, Internet scripting, scientific programming, data analysis, gaming, etc. With a developed data structure, combined with positive typing and dynamic binding, python can be ideally used for Rapid Application Development.
One of the most significant advantages of Python is its design philosophy which emphasizes code readability which is easy to use and learn, thus helping to minimize the cost of program maintenance, to a large extent. Python provides useful support to various modules and packages, thus helping in the reuse of different codes. Because of its high productivity, many programmers prefer Python.
The syllabus is designed according to the latest industry trends and students are encouraged to enhance their learning through hands-on training and learning by doing approach. During the Python course online, students work on various real-time projects which helps them to learn, analyze, comprehend and implement the key principles and concepts of Python programming. The Python training online will help students gain knowledge of various domains like Web development, Internet scripting, Data Analysis, AI, scientific programming, gaming, etc. The students will be professionally trained during the course with mock interviews, resume building, and professional networking, which will help them to get high-paying jobs in reputed organizations.
Prerequisites you need for Python course online:
There is no prerequisite for learning Python course online.
Students are recommended to have basic knowledge about the basics of programming and concepts like loops, working of operators, what if functionality. etc.
Additional benefits from Python course online:
Our comprehensive Python online training will help our students to gain an enhanced understanding of this powerful yet easy to learn. The students will gain hands-on learning about trending technologies used across industries and sectors and secure their careers as Python professionals. Students can easily learn this programming language as Python is dynamically typed and no declaration is required. Python offers the advantage of compatibility with all modern operating systems. This makes Python more simple and easy to use for beginners.
There is an inflated demand for web and application development using Python, hence creating a plethora of career opportunities for Python developers.
Our Python online training will benefit you in several ways:
- We help you learn concepts of Python like conditional statements, strings, web scraping error handling, shell scripting, and the commonly used Python web framework Django.
- For optimum pay, students can work as Python developers, Software engineers, Research Analysts, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Software Developers, Product Manager, Data Journalists, and more with this online Python course. They can further build their career in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine learning.
- Being a simple and easy-to-understand programming language, Python is easy to learn for all (beginners and professionals.
- Learn to extensively use Python for Web development, AI, Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Gaming, etc.
- Being a pro in Python helps you to draw higher salary packages in various companies when compared to other programming languages.
- Students can learn this programming language conveniently as it dynamically typed, easy to learn and code versatile high-level language with libraries.
- Along with technical skills we also render career counseling and professional guidance to each student.
- Students are given hands-on training through real-world projects.
Our online Python course is designed to provide you with an intricate understanding of key concepts, tools, and applications of the Python programming language. With the ubiquity of Python across industries, the knowledge of this versatile coding language has high demands.
- There is an upsurge for Python jobs as Python is being extensively used due to its versatile nature and ease to use.
- Python is applicable across all the technologies and can easily be used to develop dynamic or standalone applications.
- With its usability across domains that are gaining swift prominence in the digital/business world and with various types of organizations looking for pro-Python developers, learning Python has become a significant asset for any individual. Python is a trending programming language and is significantly in demand among industries and sectors amplifying the career opportunities for individuals.
- The online Python training is designed to cater to the need to learn technical skills and professional skills. After the Python course completion, students can easily secure their jobs in reputed organizations.
Enroll in the course today and learn a trending and versatile programming language!
Opportunities after the Python course with salary range and job roles
There is an upsurge in growth opportunities in Python jobs as it can be used to develop prototypes and is convenient to work with. Python is the ideal programming language for automation, big data platforms, and data mining and allows productive coding environments for coders. We deliver qualitative and quantitative training to help the students be holistically prepared for job opportunities.
After completing the Python course online, students can gain high paying jobs:
- Python developers
- Python engineer
- Python full stack developer
- Python App developer
- Python back end engineer
- Python back end architect
- Python back end developer
- Software engineers
- Research Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Software Developers
- Product Manager
- Data Journalists
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Machine learning.
Python is one of the most popular languages currently in demand across MNCs.Our Python online training will help you in skill enhancements in reputable careers in Python.
The average salary for Python beginners/freshers initiating their career is 5lacs-6lacs per annum and experienced professionals’ salary ranges above 24 lacs per annum. This may vary across industries depending on the job role, skill, nature of work, city, etc. Many IT companies like Nokia, IBM, Yahoo, Disney, Google, and many others are on the constant lookout for Python developers.
Stating a Disclaimer,
As the pandemic is on a roll, we encourage our students and trainers to take online classes.
Scope of Python
- Why is Python?
- Features of Python
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- Python: uses and applicability
- The print statements
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output functions
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and its related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
Data Type Conversion
- Data Operations
- Assisted Practice: Data Operations
- String Methods
- Assisted Practice: String Operations
- List Methods
- Assisted Practice: List Operations
- Tuple Methods
- Assisted Practice: Tuple Operations
- Assisted Practice: Dictionary Operations
- Conditional Statements
- Assisted Practice: If else
- Assisted Practice: For Loop
- Assisted Practice: while Loop Iterations
- Assisted Practice: Functions
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Frozen set
- Django Essential
- Basic introduction to unix and ubuntu
- instead of Django Following topics can be added
- code management and versioning
- commonly used tools
- execution parallelism
- introduction to Ai and Data science