Considered one of the top elite IT training Institutes, A2N Academy offers the best Web Design course in Bangalore.
With qualified trainers, our academy renders advanced web design courses. We provide step-by-step guidance for students to evolve and get placed in renowned web designing companies through our Web Design course in Bangalore.
The best qualitative Web Design Course in Bangalore:
A2N Academy has always focused on developing web designing skills in students by a learning-by-doing approach and creating responsive websites for all platforms of computers, tablets, and mobiles. With the availability of a maximum payroll for entry-level web designers, A2N Academy determines to transform your career with the web design course. Every aspect we teach is going to develop your skills in web designing. The Real-World Projects offered helps you gain practical knowledge of developing and designing websites, gain corporate level exposure, learning of the working of the web industry, and build your profile. Once you complete the web design course in Bangalore, the academy renders help to secure a good-paying job.
Requirements you need for a Web Design course in Bangalore:
Any individual with basic computer knowledge can take up the online web design course in Bangalore. The current IT companies are not demanding a degree or a diploma. But as per your educational qualification, the academy accepts diploma students and students with a B.E, B.Tech degree. It will increase your chances of getting placed in top-tiered IT companies.
Other absolute benefits from the Web Design course in Bangalore:
With the standard web design course from A2N Academy, you are sure to be recruited by some of the prominent IT companies across the globe. The most beneficial factor of this web design course is that the academy trains individuals with a shift in their career and working professionals.
The Web Design Course in Bangalore answers all your queries.
- With this intensive web design course, entry-level designers can work as Front-End web designers, Web designers, Web developers, UI designers, and UX designers for a decent paycheck.
- The web design course benefits you by helping you understand the explicit working of the IT Industry.
- It provides you the corporate level exposure that you require before stepping into the IT world.
- The web design course aids you with interacting with customers and enhancing collaborative learning.
- The web design course of A2N Academy teaches students to develop responsive designs with and without the Bootstrap framework.
- It also helps you deal with Real-world projects and trains you with the best practices of the Industry.
- The academy teaches you about Tools that amplify the website development speed and manages the code.
There is an ample number of websites and web pages that are not easy to grasp. Web designing course of A2N makes sure to cover every topic and provide relevant information about each website and page.
- To make sure that students are aware of the challenges they will face in the IT world, the trainers help them understand and execute each stage of Real-Time projects.
- Our web design course assists you in connecting with job networks.
- We offer Mock tests and interviews are provided to students to build their confidence. After the web designing course, you can also get an opportunity to work as an intern in IT companies for a better industrial experience.
Our web designing course caters to the needs of each student. Our web designing trainers teach according to the requirements of working professionals and freshers.
Most importantly, the web designing online course makes sure Web Designing companies, Software, and IT companies recruit you.
Stating a Disclaimer,
During this covid-19 pandemic, we encourage our students and trainers to prefer online classes.
In this module, you will learn about HTML key concepts and principles
- Introduction to HTML
- How to Use Head & Body Section In HTML
- HTML elements, page structure, Editors, Documents
- How to use Headings & Paragraphs
- HTML Linking and inserting images in HTML
- Empty HTML Elements
- HTML Attributes, Text alignment & Formatting, Horizontal Rule & Line Breaks,
- HTML Quotations & Comments
- HTML Colors & CSS
- HTML Lists, Forms, Tables, Frames.
- Real Time Activity
- Sample Illustration on creating real time web pages using HTML
- Create Web pages using HTML – on completion of above topics, one can able to build their own webpages
- Introduction to CSS?
- Styling of HTML elements-text
- Selectors and Attributes in CSS
- Attribute Selectors
- Mobiles, Tabs & Other Devices Writing Media Rules
- CSS Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Grids
- Flex Properties and Containers
- Bootstrap Carousels, Tooltips, Modals
Enrich user experience by creating faster websites
- Introduction to Js
- Array Methods (e.g. map(), filter() etc.
- Callback functions
- Async Await
- call(), bind(), apply()
- JSON Objects
- Variables And Methods
- Array Methods
- Create Elements
- Set Timeout
- Set Interval
- Browser Storages
- Call apply bind
- Async Await
- Real-Time Activity
- What is jQuery
- Adding jQuery to web pages
- jQuery Selectors and Events
- jQuery Effects
- jQuery plugins