Want to see your designs and creativity across the virtual platforms? Want to establish your career in the IT industry, A2N Academy's web designing course in Dubai is the perfect option for you to become a professional front-end web developer. Website design is the process of developing a website with graphics that are both artistic and practical. Content, an appealing appearance, a superior layout, and ease of access to the website on all devices are the most important aspects of website design. It is critical to creating responsive websites that are suited for desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. Learn Front end development in Dubai to get started on your path to being a professional web designer. At A2N Training Institute in Dubai, we provide comprehensive web design training to help you realize your ambition.
Our academy assists students and professionals by offering online web design courses in Dubai and help them get placed with optimal packages. Our Real-World Projects can help to learn more about website design and development, as well as the internet industry, help to build your profile, and gain corporate exposure. The academy offers free career counseling to each student enrolled in our web designing training and helps them get live industry exposure with internship programs.
You will learn to design responsive web pages interactively and intuitively with our hands-on instruction through projects, challenges, and exercises. We assist you in preparing to create websites and online apps and begin a career in the IT industry. Our web designing certification course in Dubai will assist you whether you want to work as a web developer or as a freelance web designer who wants to understand front-end programming. Our guided learning takes your skills to areas to an advanced level of interactive learning and implementation.
Prerequisites for a Web Design course are as follows:
Because IT firms do not require a degree or certification, anybody with a basic grasp of computers may participate in our online web design course. Depending on their educational background, students with a B.E., B.Tech., or Diploma degree are encouraged to apply. Your participation in our training will improve your chances of obtaining a job with a respected IT business in Dubai or any location of your preference.
Benefits for an online Web Designing course in Dubai include:
Our advanced online Web Designing Course will help you land jobs with well-known IT companies all around the world. These online web design courses might help those who are looking for a change of job as well as working professionals.
Our online UI Development course in Dubai will address all of your web design-related questions.
- Entry-level designers can work as Web designers, Web developers, UX designers, UI designers, and Front-End Web designers after completing this online web design course.
- Our online UI Development course in Dubai will undoubtedly be useful to you since we understand how the IT business operates.
- We provide you with the necessary corporate experience to prepare you for a career in the IT sector.
- The web development course in Dubai will teach you how to work with clients and will improve your learning coordination.
- Create responsive websites with and without a Bootstrap framework.
- We'll help you with everyday tasks while also teaching you about cutting-edge industrial applications.
- Our college will educate you on how to use technologies that will speed up the creation of websites and make code easier to handle.
Students are trained and instructed throughout the Real-time projects to help them understand the various stages and development processes of the corporate world. Many websites and web pages, we believe, are difficult to comprehend. As a consequence, our online web design course in Dubai goes through each website and page in great depth and helps the students get a grasp of the intricate details of website designing.
- Enhance your professional outreach by connecting with industry experts from the field of web designing.
- To assist students to develop confidence, we also train them through practice interviews and mock tests.
- We will provide you the opportunity to work as an intern in an IT firm following your web design training in Dubai to get important industry experience.
To become a professional web designer, enroll now.
Web Designer career and salary range
Get trained by industry experts and develop responsive websites like a professional. Learn the skills and tools currently used in the industry and get live exposure through the internship opportunities.
The following occupations are available to those who have completed online web design training in Dubai:
- Web Designer
- UI Designer
- UI Developer
- HTML developer
- Front end Web Developer
Because websites are the virtual face of every organization, companies hire website designers to create and manage their virtual brand presence. Web designers with less experience may expect to make between AED 180,000 and AED 200,000 per year, while those with more expertise can expect to earn up to AED 280,000. This may vary per industry depending on the job function, skill, kind of labor, city, and other factors.
- Introduction to HTML
- How to Use Head & Body Section In HTML
- HTML elements
- HTML page structure
- HTML Editors
- HTML Documents
- How to use Headings & Paragraphs
- HTML Linking
- How to insert images in HTML
- Empty HTML Elements
- HTML Attributes
- HTML Horizontal Rule & Line Breaks
- HTML Text alignment & Formatting
- HTML Quotations & Comments
- HTML Colors & CSS
- HTML Lists
- HTML Tables
- HTML Frames
- HTML Forms
- What is CSS?
- Different ways to write CSS e.g. external, internal, inline
- Styling of HTML elements-text
- Selectors in CSS
- Attributes in CSS
- Attribute Selectors
- Links, lists and tables
- Writing Media Rules for Mobiles, Tabs & Other Devices
- Image Sprites and Gradients
- CSS Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements
- Introduction to jQuery
- Adding jQuery to web pages
- jQuery Selectors
- jQuery Events
- jQuery Hide/Show/Fade Effects
- How to use jQuery plugins in the website
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Bootstrap Grids
- Flex Properties
- Bootstrap Carousels
- Bootstrap Tooltips
- Bootstrap Modals
- Introduction to Js
- Array Methods (e.g. map(), filter() etc.
- Callback functions
- Async Await
- call(), bind(), apply()
- JSON Objects
- Variables And Methods
- Array Methods
- Create Elements
- Set Timeout
- Set Interval
- Browser Storages
- Call apply bind
- Async Await