We are looking for experienced Cyber Security Trainers who can work with us on a Full/Part-time basis.
Experience: Min 2 years or above as Python trainer and 2years of industry experience
Location: Bangalore(Online training from any location)
The trainer's day to day responsibilities include:
- Training Students on the concept of Cyber Security like Cybersecurity Fundamentals, Cybersecurity Concepts, Security Architecture Principles, Security of Systems, Networks, Applications and Data, Incident Response, Security Implications & Adoption of Evolving Technology, Linux Essentials for Pentesting, Networking Essentials for Pentesting, Network Security, Vulnerability Assessment and Management, Penetration Testing, Active Directory Attacking & Defending, Cryptography, Application Penetration Testing, Mobile Application & Wifi Penetration Testing, Cloud Security, Security Operations, Python for Pentesting, etc.
- Create and maintain a database of training strategies, initiatives, modules, and materials.
- Review student’s assessments, assignments, performance, and learning.
- Should be able to handle and devise End to End Training - Course Content Preparation, Material Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Live Projects Explanation, etc.
- Able to cater to College Seminar, Workshop, and Corporate training.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching and technology.
- Needs to train in-house students, beginners, and professionals on Python and Machine Learning.
- Designing training programmers based on the needs of the organizations.
- Technical analytics skills and usage of analytics software.
- Determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Should have experience in giving training through online Platforms i.e Skype, Webinars, GoTo Meeting, Zoom, etc.
- Penetration Testing
- Kali Linux
Cyber Security Trainer
IT Software- Training
2 years-6 years