We are looking for experienced Java Trainers who can work with us on a Full/Part-time basis.
Experience: Min 2 years or above as a Java trainer with 2 years industry experience.
Location: Bangalore(Online training from any location)
The role and responsibilities of the Java trainer include:
- Training Students on concepts of Java-like OOPS, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Inheritance, etc., and its related tools.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2year's experience in Training and creating training strategies, modules, and course material.
- Test and constantly review student's performance and assignments
Should be able to handle End to End Training - Course Content Preparation, Material Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Live Projects Explanation, etc.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching and technology.
- Needs to train in-house students, beginners, and professionals on Java.
- Designing training programmers based on the needs of the organizations.
- Technical analytics skills and usage of analytics software.
- Should have experience in giving training through online Platforms i.e Skype, Webinars, GoTo Meeting, Zoom, etc.
- Proven experience as a technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Degree in a relevant technical field
IT Software- Training
2 years-6 years