We are looking for experienced .Net Trainers who can work with us on a Full/Part-time basis.
Experience: Min 2 years or above as a .Net trainer, with 2 years of industry experience.
Location: Bangalore(Online training from any location)
The role and responsibilities of the trainer include:
- The candidate should have 2 years of training experience in .Net.
- Prepare and maintain training modules, strategies, and related course materials.
- Assess and review students' performance and assignments.
- Prepare projects in consultation with the Training Coordinator and Explain the same to the individual trainee.
- Maintain the student/academic records and escalate matters to Training Coordinator wherever necessary
- Handle End to End Training - Course Content Preparation, Material Preparation, Interview Questions, Mock Interviews, Live Projects Explanation, etc.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching and technology.
- Needs to train in-house students, beginners, and professionals on .Net.
- Effectively design training programs based on the needs of the students.
- Technical analytics skills and usage of analytics software.
- Should have experience in giving training through online Platforms i.e Skype, Webinars, GoTo Meeting, Zoom, etc.
- Proven experience as a .NET technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Good to have a certificate in dot net technology topics
IT Software- Training
2 years-6 years