Industry-expert educators have designed the Devops course to meet the most recent IT standards and demands.DevOps certification courses will assist you in acquiring the necessary skill set for a DevOps Engineer position. This DevOps online course will teach you how to use DevOps technologies like Git, SVN, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible, Selenium, Maven, Nagios, Chef, and more to master DevOps techniques like Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment, Infrastructure as a Code, and more. At the end of this course, you will learn about:
- The advantages of DevOps over alternative software development methods
- Get a sense of the DevOps ecosystem
- A rundown of the various DevOps tools
- A sense of how the DevOps Delivery Pipeline works
Our comprehensive Devops online courses require no prior coding expertise and can help you advance your career. We will construct Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines to deliver apps to multiple environments such as testing, staging, and production in this course. We'll also show end-to-end examples of how to use Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and Jenkins to deploy, scale, and monitor your application.
With the purpose of making a difference in people's lives, A2N Academy offers online DevOps certification course and competitive compensation for entry-level Application Developer, Security Engineer, Integration Specialist, System Admin, and Automation Engineer jobs. Our goal has always been to assist applicants to improve their DevOps abilities with every piece of advice we offer them, and our Real-World Projects will help you learn more about DevOps and the internet business while also boosting your CV and getting corporate exposure. Once you have finished your certification, the academy will assist you in finding well-paying employment. Throughout this online Instructor-led DevOps Certification, you will be working on real-life industrial use cases while also assisting in the recruitment of high-paying jobs with renowned businesses.
- Our DevOps course curriculum is designed to teach you the technical and professional skills that hiring managers look for the most.
- You'll learn the fundamentals of DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana, and Terraform in live, online courses given by industry professionals.
- You'll also learn about the best practices for Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, which include Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, and ultimately Continuous Monitoring of software throughout its development life cycle.
- You'll also have the opportunity to work on real-world scenarios with a group of students, which you may include in your portfolio.
- Understanding the DevOps Process and Lifecycle, managing and keeping track of different versions of the source code using GIT, using Jenkins and Maven to build the application and integrate the CI/CD Pipeline, managing your infrastructure using Ansible, and building and deploying containers are all topics covered in this comprehensive web development training curriculum.
Prerequisites for a DevOps course are as follows:
The term DevOps comes from a combination of two words: software development and operations. This enables a single team to manage the full application lifetime, including development, testing, deployment, and operations. The following are some of the prerequisites for enrolling in this DevOps certification course:
- A little understanding of Linux or scripting is advantageous.
- We present you with a Linux self-paced course to help you learn more quickly.
- Learning this technology would need prior IT knowledge in Computer Basics.
- You should have a basic understanding of coding (beginning level would suffice) (languages like Java, Python and Perl)
- Linux and its commands should be well-versed.
- Automation, automation pipelines, and automation process knowledge.
- Understanding of various operating systems.
- It would be advantageous if you were familiar with AWS and Azure.
- Aside from that, good communication skills and analytical understanding are required.
The following are some of the additional benefits of taking an online Devops course:
We promise that both job seekers and current workers will benefit from our sophisticated online DevOps Certification, which will help you get employment with well-known IT businesses all around the world.
All of your DevOps training questions will be answered in our online course.
- We ensure you learn concepts like fundamentals of DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Prometheus and Grafana, and Terraform as these are just a few of the topics we cover.
- After finishing this online Devops training, entry-level developers can work as Application Developer, Security Engineer, Integration specialists, System Admin, and Automation Engineer.
- Our online Devops course may be beneficial to you in shaping your career since we understand how the IT company functions based on our expertise.
- We can assist you in gaining the necessary business experience for a career in information technology.
- The DevOps course will assist you in organizing your research and educate you on how to interact effectively with clients.
- Candidates will learn about understanding the DevOps Process and Lifecycle, utilizing GIT to manage and monitor various versions of the source code, using Jenkins and Maven to build the application and integrate the CI/CD Pipeline, and many other important topics in our online Devops course.
- We can assist you with everyday assignments as well as educate you on how to use cutting-edge industrial applications.
- Our academy will teach you how to use technologies that will make development and managing code easier for you.
- By enabling professionals to teach and help candidates at each level of Real-Time projects, we ensure that applicants are aware of the difficulties they will face in the IT industry. DevOps will get and employ more advanced automation technologies in 2021 to assess error-prone human jobs and improve development and deployment within the DevOps timetable. As a result of the epidemic, many businesses are and will continue to automate in unprecedented ways. DevOps Development might be the profession for you if you have tenacity, grit, curiosity, and a brain that enjoys solving real-world problems.
If you take this DevOps course, you'll be able to connect with a variety of job networks.
- We also provide practice interviews and examinations to help candidates gain confidence.
- Following your DevOps course, A2N Academy also offers you the option to work as an intern in an IT company to gain valuable industry experience.
Enroll now to learn how to become a proficient DevOps Developer.
DevOps career and salary range
Our online Devops course is customized to meet the needs of each student. As a DevOps engineer, you must have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC). You should also be adept at using various DevOps automation technologies and techniques to address complicated operational issues. A good DevOps engineer must be able to balance many responsibilities such as development, integration, and testing. If you want to pursue a career in DevOps, you may start as a Release Manager and work your way up to DevOps Test Engineer, DevOps Cloud Engineer, and eventually DevOps Architect.
The following roles are open to those who have completed online Devops MOOCs:
- Application Developer
- Security Engineer
- Integration Specialist
- System Admin
- Automation Engineer.
DevOps engineers with less experience may expect to earn between INR 4 and INR 6 lakhs per year, while those with more expertise can expect to earn up to INR 15 lakhs per year. This may vary per industry depending on the job function, skill, kind of labor, city, and other factors. For additional information about wages, go to the company's website.