The finest conditional React JS course online in Bangalore:
At A2N, we deliver step-by-step guidance to our students to develop their technical skills through our efficient training and get placed in renowned IT companies across the globe.
Prerequisites you need for React JS training:
We accept students with B.E, BTech degree, and Diploma students according to their educational qualification. It will broaden your chances of getting placed in renowned IT companies globally.
Additional benefits from React JS course online:
Our course will benefit you in diverse ways:
We tutor you on concepts of Redux, ES6, Node js, React hooks, and mongo Db with real-world projects.
- Gain a better understanding of the IT industry through this online React JS course.
- We render corporate-level exposure and training that is beneficial for stepping into the IT world.
- The online React JS training teaches you to confidently interact with clients and enrich coordinated learning through their real-world projects and internship opportunities.
- Our React JS training will assist you to handle and deliver Real-world projects with the best applications of the Industry.
- Our academy diversifies your knowledge to work with varied tools that amplify website development speed and manages the code.
Through this online React JS course, we provide agile answers to the most relentless issues of front-end programming training our students to develop dynamic and interactive web applications effectively. Our React JS training online provides in-depth knowledge to build scalable, robust, and flexible platforms.
The React JS field is developing rapidly and now is the best time to learn this trending skill.
- We train our students to face and resolve each hurdle in the IT industry by giving them hands-on experience through our real-world projects.
- We assist our students to build and magnify their professional networks during the course.
- Our rigorous Mock interviews assess and inculcate confidence in our students.
- Post the completion of the React JS course, we also assist in securing internships in renowned firms for enriched industrial exposure.
Enroll in the course today and develop the most potential and dynamic UI.
Opportunities after the React JS training with salary range and job roles
Our academy’s React JS course online meets the requirements of each student and helps them develop a better understanding of the most vital React concepts. You can use React JS to deliver UI’s like Facebook and Instagram as these platforms are based on properties of React JS. Our academy makes sure you join companies that offer optimum pay.
The job roles student can work on after completing React JS training are:
React JS Developer
- Full-stack Developer
- UI Developer
- Web Designer
- Front End Developer
React is one of the robust, scalable, powerful, and flexible platforms used to develop effective user interfaces. It is one of the trending technologies in the current industry and highly in demand in IT firms.
The average salary for React JS professionals initiating their career is 2lacs-3lacs per annum and experienced professionals’ salary ranges above 20lacs per annum. This may vary across industries depending on the nature of work, city, job role, skill, etc.
Introduction to Js
- Array Methods (e.g. map(), filter() etc)
- Callback functions
- Async Await
- call(), bind(), apply()
- JSON Objects
- Variables And Methods
- Array Methods
- Create Elements
- Set Timeout
- Set Interval
- Browser Storages
- Call apply bind
- Async Await
Why we go for React?
- How to display view/template to the end user (components, JSX)
- How to handle events.
- How to take data from input controls (3) and validate.
- How to handle AJAX.
- How to render text dynamically in the view.
- How to apply styles dynamically.
- node js basics
- React Code(client) + node JS(server) + MYSQL (End to End Application)
- React Routing (create-react-app, create-react-component to get u r application structure)+ build + deployment.
- Reusable components
- Life cycle methods
- Communication between components
- Lists (map), keys
- Conditional rendering
- State less vs state full
- Controlled vs uncontrolled components
- React fragment.
- Test cases using Jest Framework.
- Integrate with other libraries (React Table, React-spinner, React-Modal etc.)
- Array Helper Methods
- Let and Const
- Template Literals
- Arrow Functions
- Default Function Parameters
- Rest and Spread
How to implement redux in react.
- Redux logger
- Redux thunk
- (react + redux) client + node JS(server) + MongoDB
- React hooks(client) + node JS(server) + Mongo DB + webpack