We focus on developing the fundamentals of Selenium and its various components such as Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, and Selenium IDE in candidates through our Selenium testing course, which uses a learning-by-doing approach and will learn to work with various web element(s) locating strategies, perform actions on web elements, group, and sequence tests with the goal of nurturing applications. In addition, by developing Page Class and Page Factory, this Selenium testing course will expose you to the Page Object Model (POM) design pattern, which will help you optimize the execution of your automation scripts. You'll be ready for any testing environment if you have hands-on expertise with Automation Frameworks like Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and BDD Framework.
A2N Academy makes a difference in the lives of candidates by delivering online Selenium testing course and the highest possible remuneration for entry-level Selenium Tester, Selenium Automation Engineer, or Selenium Analyst positions. Every piece of advice we provide applicants will help them improve their Selenium abilities, and our Real-World Projects will allow you to learn more about Automation Frameworks like Data-Driven Framework and the internet business, all while enhancing your CV and gaining corporate exposure. Once you have finished your Selenium testing certification course, the academy will assist you in finding well-paying employment. You will be working on real-life industrial use cases during this online Instructor-led Selenium Training, and also assist in receiving high-paying jobs with reputable firms.
With the help of Selenium-enabled plugins such as the TestNG Framework, the Robot class, Cucumber, and Gherkin, you will learn how to operate your automation system. Learn how to use popular automation frameworks, like the Data-Driven Framework and the BDD Framework for Keyword-Driven Framework. This course gives you a strong insight into Selenium WebDriver, various modules and prepares you for writing selenium automation tests.
Prerequisites for a Selenium course are as follows:
To get started with this Selenium testing course, you only need a basic understanding of Core Java. This Selenium Certification course begins with a review of Core Java and the explanation of essential concepts. Basic HTML, CSS, and XML expertise will be advantageous. Because IT businesses do not demand a degree or certification, our online Selenium testing course is open to anybody with a basic understanding of computers. Candidates with a B.E., B.Tech., or Diploma degree may apply based on their qualifications since this would enhance their chances of landing a job with a reputable IT business.
The following are some of the additional benefits of taking an online Selenium course:
Our advanced online Selenium Course will assist you in obtaining employment with well-known IT firms all around the world, and we guarantee that both job seekers and current employees will benefit from these online Selenium courses.
All of your Selenium questions will be answered in our online course.
- Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, managing IFrames, Alerts, and the Modal Dialog box are just a few of the topics we cover.
- Entry-level analysts and Testers can work as Selenium Tester, Selenium Automation Engineer, or Selenium Analyst after completing this online Selenium course.
- Our online Selenium testing training may be beneficial to you because we understand how the IT industry works.
- We can assist you in gaining the required business experience for a career in information technology.
- The Selenium course will aid in the organization of your studies as well as educate you on how to connect with clients.
- In our online Selenium course, candidates will learn Automation Frameworks like Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and BDD Framework.
- We can help you with day-to-day tasks as well as teach you cutting-edge industrial applications.
- Our academy will teach you how to use technologies that will make testing and managing code easier for you.
By enabling professionals to teach and help candidates at each level of Real-Time projects, we ensure that applicants are aware of the difficulties they will face in the IT sector. Today, most businesses prefer to use open-source automated testing solutions to save the cost and time associated with manual testing. One such open-source automated testing tool for websites is Selenium.
- If you take this Selenium testing course, you'll be able to connect with a variety of job networks.
- We also provide practice interviews and examinations to help candidates gain confidence.
- Following your Selenium course, we will offer you the chance to work as an intern in an IT firm to gain relevant industry experience.
Enroll now to learn how to become a proficient Selenium Analyst.
Career opportunities and salary range after Selenium testing course completion
Our online Selenium training is tailored to each candidate's specific requirements. Selenium outperforms all other automation tools in terms of performance, execution speed, and browser interaction. Selenium is the most popular automation testing tool because of the test packages, unattended execution modes, and the flexibility to write test scripts in any language supported by Selenium. The best aspect about this Selenium online course is that it ensures job placement with IT, software, and testing companies.
The following roles are open to those who have completed online Selenium MOOCs:
- Selenium Tester
- Selenium Automation Engineer
- Selenium Analyst
Selenium also supports a variety of operating systems, as well as programming languages such as Python, Pearl, Ruby, PHP,.NET, C#, and Java, as well as numerous browsers, making it the most popular automation testing tool. Selenium engineers with less experience may expect to earn between INR 4 and INR 6 lakhs per year, while those with more experience can expect to earn up to INR 15 lakhs per year. Depending on the job function, expertise, kind of labor, city, and other variables, this may vary by industry. Visit this page for more information about salaries.